Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Translate


Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Corruption, lies, alibies not to mention the "TRUTH".....

Christopher Jordan Dorner,

First let me say that I commend you for standing up for the "Truth" and for your rights not to mention your good  name. I however, do NOT concur with you retaliating against the ones who lied, betrayed,and wronged you. To go as far as threatening their family and children is wrong. They are innocent by-products in this web of lies and wrongful doing. After reading, researching, and listening and watching the news along with your complete manifesto, I do believe there is a cover up of some sort. I do believe you are or were a stand up man with integrity and morals, but as I always told my daughter, "Two wrongs don't make a right".

I read where you stated you were not a man of God, but to take matters such as taking away someone's life or their loved ones life to prove your point is not only morally and ethically wrong, but so wrong in the eyes of  God. You could have alerted the media, radio stations and the like to have gotten your point across without any blood shed along the way.

Romans 12:17-21 ESV
Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

I have prayed for you and I will continue to do so. God will see to it that the "Truth" whatever it may be come to light, maybe not today, not tomorrow, or even a month from now, but they who did wrong shall pay in the eyes of  the Lord.....eventually. Have solace that God's wrath is like none other.

I will pray for your soul to forgive those who have betrayed you and hurt you with all the lies and deceit. To forgive them is not for them,but for you. So you can live in peace and move forward with your life. Hatred and violence begets hatred and violence whereas love and forgiveness breeds the same.

May God bless you and keep you now and forever. *+*  <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment