Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Translate


Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Death....

I sit here with a heavy and sad heart. I lost a very dear friend of mine who went to be with the Lord. The only solace that I take from this is that he didn't suffer......he died in his sleep in his favorite chair while listening to Christian music and that he is now with his Heavenly Father. He has left us with many good and warm memories. He was an inspiration to all he came across. He touched so many lives.......on here and in life.

We had the pleasure of knowing him even if for a short while, it is better to have known him a short time than to have not known him at all. My life was better for having him in my life.

A wonderful man of God will be missed by all and was loved by all. You are gone Vince Campo, but you will never be forgotten. We will meet up again one day.....until then keep a seat warm for me.

Love you my dear man of God,
Mary :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment