Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Translate


Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I do so because God blesses me and I turn what to be a blessing to others...

Throughout the years and just recently again, people keep finding out what I had done for others through the grapevine. They then came to me and asked me why I didn't tell everyone what I done for people because I should be recognized. My question to them is? "Why". When I do something nice or good for people whether it be family.friends, strangers, or even foe......I do it because it was either the right thing to do at the time, it needed to be done and someone had to step up, or just because it came from the goodness of my heart. I have done many a things anonymously when I could. I never expected to be repaid or acknowledged for what I had done. I know the people whom I have helped along the way in some form or another appreciated it either by their heartfelt smile, great BIG ((HUGS)) and/or tears of gratitude. That was my repayment. That said it all to me. It came from their heart to mine. I don't do good things to be a "Martyr" or to allow others to pat myself on the back when I don't even pat myself on the back. I don't want to be recognized.....just knowing they are happy means a lot to me and they have one less thing to worry about. God knows what is in their hearts and mine too. God blesses me in so many ways and I choose to be a blessing to others in however I can, however God chooses me to. So, to all those who keep asking me......this is my response. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment