Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Translate


Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

I am grateful...

People always say when they see me I always have a smile on my face. That is true I usually do,but it doesn't mean my life is perfect. It merely means that I am grateful for everything that I have and everything that happened to me, good and bad. All these helped me to be the person who I am today.......a much better person than when I was 20. I may not have everything I want,but God granted me everything I need. I couldn't be more blessed. I am ever so grateful for His unconditional love towards me. I try to live for Him the best I can with what I have where I am to show my gratitude. If it wasn't for His grace, I wouldn't be here typing this. God bless *+* ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment