Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Translate


Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I shiver at the thought that people will walk on by and not help the person or people in need...

I shiver at the thought that people will walk by and not help the person or people in need. They can be right there in front of them and they will walk on by. No second thought or a second glance. This truly breaks my heart.  I am a person if I see anyone who needs help in any way, I go out of my way to lend a helping hand. I always try to put myself in other peoples' shoes. I would want the same to be done for me. That is just how I am.

It saddens me when I see how the world has changed us. We have become a society where we are more cold hearted towards one another and society in general. Have we become oblivious to our surroundings or have we been desensitized because of all the media that we get bombarded with on a daily basis?

Either way, I choose to NOT let the world change the core of who I am. Everyone is my brother in need and as such I will try to be there for them......one way or another. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment