Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Translate


Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

You may see me smile a lot and you may think I am "Happy" all the time....

You may see me smile a lot and you may think I am "Happy" all the time, but this can be further from the truth. I show my strength to the world and yet I am crying on the inside and the tears are from the depths of my soul.

My smile is to let others know that I come across that they are validated and are worthy as a person, to be recognized and not looked over as if their existence didn't matter.

My smile helps me to remember that I am NOT the only one who is going through trials and tribulations. We ALL are at some point in our lives going through our own personal hell and problems.

My smile is because I have overcome these trials and tribulations and that I have learned from them and I became wiser and stronger than before.

My smile also helps me to cheer up because I know my dark days and my problems can't last forever for this too shall pass. I have God by my side and I relinquish all my cares,woes, and burdens to be laid upon His feet. He is bigger than all my problems and yours combined. :)

My smile helps me to realize that tomorrow is a brand new day with new hopes and possibilities.

My smile is for remembering the good times and cherish them for they don't last forever either,but can forever remain in our hearts and memories.

My smile is from me to you out of "LOVE" and just because. <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment